These are just a few side effects that come to mind.
1. Continously nagging an adult to take something that makes him/her feel bad
2. Worrying constantly about him/her not taking the meds
3. Being dismayed at the weight gain
4. Disagreeing with your spouse about whether medication is the way to go
5. Getting confused about behavior you are seeing. Is it the person or is it the medication?
6. Continously buying new clothes (on the way up and on the way down)
7. Not being able to tolerate alcohol when everyone else is able to
8. Fighting with the psychiatrist over the efficacy of the medication